Elleven- Building & Community Announcements 10/20/2017
Please take a moment to review the following building and community announcements.
~ Building Notice ~
- Grand Avenue Park – All residents are encourage to attend the second Community Design Workshop for Grand Avenue Park, a new, planned public space located on Grand Ave, between 11th & 12th St, which is scheduled to open mid-2019. The workshop will take place Monday October 23rd , 2017, between 5 – 7pm, at First Draft located at 1230 S Olive St. This event is free and open to all, refreshments will be provided. Please RSVP HERE. To share your thoughts and complete an online survey please click here.
~ Building Events ~
- Elleven Movie Club *Special Event* – All residents are invited to the screening of Criss Cross on Tuesday, October 24th at 7:30pm. Please note this will be a special event held in the screening room at 717 Olympic, and will be hosted by Kim and Ken Krug. Please RSVP via email@example.com or (213) 493-4051.
- Dining Around Down Town Club – This month the club will meet at Sakana Sushi Lounge, located at 321 W. 9th Wednesday, November 8 at 7:30 pm. This event will be hosted by John Huntington. All residents are invited. To RSVP: Virginia Wexman at firstname.lastname@example.org
~ Community Alerts ~
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Los Angeles Half Marathon & 5K – Will be coming to town Sunday, October 29th. The route will not be immediately adjacent to Elleven. However, the event course will travel along Figueroa St. For street closures and additional information visit http://www.runrocknroll.com/los-angeles/the-races/road-closures/.
- The Aven Project @ 1120 S. Grand Ave. – The concrete pours for the month of October are here!! The pours are as follows: Tuesday October 24th. Please note that work is scheduled to run until 9pm on these days.https://www.mccormickpermits.com/single-post/2016/05/03/1120GrandProjectInfo . Note: If you experience construction noise outside of the normal hours (M-F: 7am-9pm, Saturdays and National Holidays: 8am-6pm, Sundays: no construction) please contact the Noise Enforcement Team at (213) 996-1250.
- South Park Events – Take a look at the GREEN Carpet Events showcasing the neighborhood’s newest local HOT SPOTS! For community events please visit http://southpark.la/.