Elleven Community Updates – July 12
Posted By sthompson on July 12, 2019
Greetings Elleven Residents!
Please take a moment to review the following building and community announcements.
** Building Notice **
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations – Elleven contracted with Sustainable Solutions to install a comprehensive electrical grid throughout our garages. The system is now operational and 22 of our homeowners have already installed and are using EV charging stations. LADWP is offering a $5000 incentive to the Association for each charging station we install. To provide an incentive to homeowners and to maximize the Association’s investment, the Board has decided to split the rebate. The rebate amount will be a sliding scale based on the number of participants. The more people that participate now, the more money everyone will receive from the LADWP rebate. Don’t miss an opportunity to increase the value of your home, help the environment, and make a few dollars for yourself.
- Construction Projects in the Building – We have several submittals for in unit construction throughout the building. You may hear noise related to these activities for the next few weeks. Construction is permitted Monday through Friday from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Construction is not permitted on holidays and weekends. If you hear construction related noises outside of these hours and days, please contact the front desk staff.
***Weekend Terrace/Pool Monitor***
- Luma has placed additional access control staff in the pool/terrace area during the weekends to monitor activity and ensure peaceable enjoyment for all residents. This will be ongoing during the summer months.
***Board of Directors Meeting Notice***
The Board of Directors for Elleven Homeowners Association will meet on Tuesday, July 30 in the Elleven Lobby at these times:
6:30 PM – Executive Session – By Invitation Only
7:00 PM – General Session – All Members are Encouraged to Attend!
** Social Committee Events **
- Elleven Happy Hour – July’s Happy Hour has been cancelled due to the South Park BID’s “Meet your neighbors” event. The next happy hour will be in August.
- Programs, Events & Special Services in DTLA –
A South Park Summer Night – Bring your friends andget to know your neighbors over an evening of food, drinks and games. Thursday, July 18th, from 5:00- 8:00 pm, at South Park Commons (the new park across the street). For additional information and to register click HERE!
** Community Alerts **
South Park Event! – For GREEN Carpet Events showcasing the neighborhood’s newest local HOT SPOTS and other community events, please click HERE!