As you may know, the South Park Business Improvement District (BID) exists to make our neighborhood cleaner, safer, and more livable. This includes daily cleaning, the 24/7 safety patrols, retail attraction, and advocacy at the city level. To direct those efforts, it’s important for the BID to know who lives in South Park, and some basic information about your lifestyles.
If you would like to assist BID please take this survey.
Complete the survey and be entered to win 2 tickets to Bruno Mars on 10/23!
Greetings Elleven Residents,
This is exclusively for you! Come out to mingle with your neighbors and make new friends!
Saturday, September 29th, 3:00 – 6:00 pm
Stop by & enjoy the Open Bar, Food Trucks, Taco Buffet & Live DJ.
For additional information & to RSVP please contact management at (213)749-9255 or email@example.com
Attention Elleven Residents,
The City of Los Angeles Fire Department requires high-rise buildings to conduct annual tests of the fire/life safety systems in the building.
Please be aware that we will be conducting this important testing as follows:
Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Hours: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
Unplug or turn off all computers, appliances, or anything that may be susceptible to DAMAGE OR LOSS OF DATA due to POWER INTERRUPTION!
MAIN POWER SUPPLY to the building will be interrupted at various times throughout the day in order to test the emergency power generation system.
GARAGE FIRE DOORS are included in this testing and will immediately drop once testing begins. Please use caution while navigating the garage area and expect periodic delays.
ELEVATORS will be briefly out of service while the power is off in order to test the recall system. Each elevator will be recalled to the lobby level twice during this test. Once this phase of the testing is completed the elevators will return to service, however periodic delays are expected.
FIRE ALARMS AND STROBES will be activated throughout the building, and announcements will be made over the building-wide PA system. Each floor will be tested independently.
IN UNIT FIRE SPRINKLERS will be inspected for signs of leakage, corrosion, or damage. Entry to units will be required, a member of the Association’s staff will accompany the testing personnel into all units. Please note that ALL sprinklers must be accessible and free of obstructions.
The Association has retained the services of a professional consulting firm certified by the LAFD to conduct the test and provide the necessary reports to the Fire Department.
We greatly appreciate your cooperation and thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
Please contact the building engineer or management with any questions or concerns at 213-749-9255.
Attention Elleven Residents,
South Park BID will be hosting a community meeting exclusively for YOU!
Save the DATE!
Thursday, November 8th at 6pm
in the Elleven Lobby.
This meeting is a great way to get to know more about your community, and share your ideas and opinions directly with BID representatives.
If you require additional information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (213)749-9255.
Please note that Pecubu Productions will be filming a Toyota commercial
on Hope Street between 8th through 11th Streets
9/25 – 9/26 from 5 pm – 12 am
Car to car. Drive bys. Drive ups and aways. Camera and equipment on sidewalk, in curb lane and across the street. Running and tow shots. Intermittent traffic control.
Posting of ‘No parking’ signs: 9/25 & 9/26, ‘No Parking Anytime’ on both sides of Hope St., from Olympic Blvd. – 11th St. Both sides of Hope St. from 9th, north 200’.
If you have any questions about this production please contact:
Location Manager – Doug DiSanti – (310) 766-1212 cell
Production Manager – Libby Anderson (310) 586-0650
Pecubu Productions (310) 586-0650 or Film L.A. (213) 977-8600
Greetings, Elleven Residents!
Please take a moment to review the following building and community announcements.
If you require additional information please contact email@example.com.
- Closure of Barbeque Areas for Repairs – Necessary repairs for the metal panels that surround the barbeque areas have been scheduled. The BBQ areas will be closed during this work, which is scheduled for Monday, July 9th – Wednesday, July 11th from 9:00am-5:00 pm. Please note that this work will generate some noise, dust and paint fumes. We ask that you please use caution when in the vicinity of this work.
** Building Events **
- Dining Around Downtown – The club will meet at Uncle John’s Cajun Seafood, located at 836 S. Grand Ave., Wednesday, July 11th at 7:30 pm. Your hosts for the evening will be Terry and Howard Rubinroit! All residents are encourage to attend. Please RSVP: Virginia Wexman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Elleven Happy Hour – Take a break, enjoy a glass of wine and unwind with your neighbors. Thursday, July 19th at 7:30 pm at Barcito located at 403 W. 12th Street (Evo). All residents are encouraged to attend.
** Community Alerts **
- Community Information Fair on Homelessness – Join your friends & neighbors for this community information fair on homelessness taking place Saturday, July 14 from 12:00 – 4:00 pm at El Pueblo Historical Monument, located at 125 Paseo De La Plaza. Stop by and learn about the current state of homelessness, solutions and how you can get involved and help. For additional information please contact Phyllis Lozano at email@example.com.
- South Park Events – For GREEN Carpet Events showcasing the neighborhood’s newest local HOT SPOTS and other community events, please visit http://southpark.la/