Building & Community Announcements 8/05/2016
Greetings Elleven Residents,
Please take a minute to review the following building and community announcements. For additional information contact email@example.com :
~ Building Notice ~
- Nike 3on3 Basketball Tournament – Has arrived!! August 5th- 7th. Please note that this event will bring street closures that will directly impact Elleven. A “LOCAL ACCESS PASS” will be required to gain access to the garage. Please stop by the front desk to collect your pass. For special offers and additional information visit www.nike3on3.com .
- Rear Alley Maintenance – The alleys behind, and adjacent to Elleven, are scheduled to receive a 2nd coat of “slurry” seal. This involves closing sections of each alley for a total of 4-days starting 8:00 AM on Wednesday, August 31st and ending approximately 5:00 PM Saturday, September 3rd, 2016. Additional detail will be announced as we draw closer to the date.
~ Building Events ~
- Elleven Dinning Around Downtown Club – “1810 Argentinian Restaurant” located at 105 W. 9th St. Wednesday, August 10, 7:30 RSVP Virginia Wexman at firstname.lastname@example.org
- COFFEE TALK WITH THE G.M. – Meet your General Manager, Carolyn Gardner in the Elleven lobby for coffee and donuts Thursday, August 11th, 2016 from 7:00 – 9:00 am.
~ Community Alerts ~
· DTLA Streetcar Project – If you missed the FAQ presentation on 8/2/16 and would like information regarding this project visit www.streetcar.la.
To submit official comments on the Streetcar E.I.R via mail to : Attention – William Jones City of Los Angeles Department of Public Works Bureau of Engineering 1149 S. Broadway, Suite 600 Los Angeles, CA 90015-2213 or via email to : email@example.com.
· 1120 S. Grand Development – For information visit https://www.burnhamnationwide.com/los-angeles-community-board/construction-on-the-1120-s.-grand-development-has-begun