Elleven Building & Community Announcements 01/13/2017
Greetings Elleven Residents, Please take a minute to review the following building and community announcements.
For additional information please contact email@example.com .
~ Building Notice ~
- Reminder! Moves & Deliveries – Please note that elevator must be reserved at least 48 hours prior to moving or scheduling large deliveries. Delivery hours are between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday ONLY.
- Carpet Maintenance – Penthouse- 10th Floor maintenance is complete, 9th Floor maintenance will be complete by the end of Friday. Maintenance staff will continue working their way down to the Basement floor. Please note that there will be no moves or deliveries scheduled for your floor on the designated maintenance date.
- Window Cleaning – originally scheduled to begin Monday, January 16 has been postponed due to weather conditions.
- Notice Of Filming – Friday, January 13, 2017 from 6:00 am to 11:59 pm. CONTRAST EYE. Will be filming HONDA on Hope & 11th Street.
~ Building Events ~
- Elleven Happy Hour – Thursday, January 19, 2016 at 7:30 PM @ Bottle Rock Downtown Los Angeles.
- Monthly Board Meeting – Monday, January 23rd, 2017 at 7pm in the Elleven Lobby.
All OWNERS are welcome to attend.
~ Community Alerts ~
- My Figueroa Streetscape Project – is a state-funded project that will cut across both Figueroa St and 11th St. this project will enhance the street by creating more multi-modal options. Construction on this project began in October. Please note that temporary street lighting along 11th Street has been installed, and tree removal on 11th and Figueroa will begin soon. For more information, click here
- South Park Events – For additional community events please visit http://southpark.la/