In an effort to maintain our trash room and chutes clean and running efficiently please adhere to the following rules:
- ALL waste placed in the trash chute should be secured in leak proof plastic bags
- kitty litter should be double bagged.
- Bags should be limited in size to 15” x 18”.
- Heavy objects, including large bottles or boxes, should not be put down the trash chute. Instead, these objects should be taken to the ground level trash room located in the garage.
- Special arrangements need to be made for the disposal of objects of unusual size or weight.
We appreciate your consideration and immediate attention.
Attention Elleven Owners,
The Elleven HOA Annual Owners Meeting will be held Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 6:30 pm in the 240 Lounge at Evo.
WE NEED YOUR VOTE!
In order to hold the Annual Meeting and Election we must have quorum of 25% of the voting power represented at the meeting.
Representation may be by attendance, by the return of a ballot, or by proxy.
If you have not done so already, please mail in your ballot as soon as possible.
We really appreciate your vote!
Greetings Elleven Residents,
Please note that McCORMICK COMPLIANCE CONSULTING, INC.
Came on to the 1120 Grand Project in the last few weeks to help manage the outreach.
Please visit the link below for the latest information on minor work taking place this Saturday, January 14th, 2017 and the latest information on this project.
You will receive any and all updates concerning this project on the weekly Elleven Building and Community Announcements!
For additional information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Greetings Elleven Homeowners,
Please make a note that per the 2017 Annual Budget Disclosure you should have received earlier this month, effective January 1, 2017, your assessments will increase an overall average of 2%.
Please take this opportunity to note the assessment change for your personal accounting and if you have the payment drawn from your bank, advise them of the change. If you utilize automatic debit through Action Property Management, your assessment amount will be changed on your behalf.
If you should have any questions or concerns please contact management at email@example.com .
You are invited to a very special
It’s that time of the year again and Santa is coming to Elleven to read a few stories and listen to all of your wishes.
Where: Elleven Lobby
When: Sunday, December 11, 2016
Time: 3:00 to 5:00 pm
Light refreshments will be served.
I would like to personally invite you to the December Board Meeting taking place Wednesday, December 7, 2016 at 7:00 pm in the Elleven Lobby. The focus points will be: lobby renovation, construction and discussion of electric vehicle charging in parking garage. All OWNERS are encouraged to attend.
The fire alarm is RINGING!
Do you know what to do?
Attend the Emergency Procedures Training to find out!
Training will be held on Tuesday, November 15th at 6:00 pm in the Elleven Lobby.
Safety training will include what to do in case of:
Elleven Homeowners Association is also required by the LAFD to conduct a fire drill annually pursuant to L.A.M.C. 57.33.19 and Title 19, C.A.C.
The Annual Fire Drill will take place on
Tuesday, November 15, 2015 at 4:30 pm
If you are in the building when the fire drill is being conducted, it is MANDATORY that you participate.
Non-participation in the fire drill may result in penalties from the fire department.
If you cannot participate in the fire drill due to physical limitations, please notify Management in advance so that arrangements can be made to assist you during the fire drill, and in an actual emergency.
If you need additional information please feel free to contact staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or (213) 749-9255.
Greetings Elleven Residents,
Please take a minute to review the following building and community announcements.
- Reg-4 Fire & Life System Testing– The City of Los Angeles Fire Department requires high-rise buildings to conduct annual tests of the fire/life safety systems in the building.
- Please be aware that we will be conducting this important testing on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Hours: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm. Please contact email@example.com for additional information.
- Elleven Social Committee – a committee seat is available. If you’re an owner interested in joining an amazing team of fellow owners please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
~ Building Events ~
- Elleven Dinning Around Downtown Club – 10e Mediterranean Restaurant, 811 W. 7th St. Wednesday, September 14, at 7:30pm. RSVP with Virginia Wexman at email@example.com .
- Elleven Happy Hour – Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 7:30 pm @ Bottle Rock Downtown Los Angeles.
Greetings Elleven Residents,
We recognize that our pet population has grown and ask that you review the pet policy listed below. The purpose of the following Pet Rules is to best balance the interests of both pet owners and non-pet owners at Elleven.
1. Transporting Pets– All dogs and cats must be carried, or walked on a short leash, and under complete control of their owner and/or handler at all times while in the Common Area.
2. Pet Waste- It is the responsibility of all Pet owners to clean up after his or her pet. If a pet urinates, defecates, or in any other way soils any common area in the building, including hallways and elevators, the owner is expected to clean up the soiled area.
3. Pool/Spa & Terrace Area– Pets of any kind are not permitted in the pool or spa areas and pets on the terrace must be leashed at all times. As a courtesy to your neighbors please do not curb your pet on the terrace.
« Newer EntriesOlder Entries »
Meet your General Manager, Carolyn Gardner, for coffee and donuts before heading out for your day. Bring your property questions and comments or just drop by and say hi.
Thursday, August 11th, 2016
from 7 – 9 am.
At the Elleven Lobby